We can take a variety of different types of content – however, for the magazine our focus is on original articles and career stories.
Word count should be between 500 – 900 words.
The articles and career stories should:
– relate to law and technology;
– be original content; and
– be within the word count.
The articles and career stories should not:
– be advertorials; or
– bring the Legal Technologist into disrepute.
Interviews with any third party are at the discretion of the editorial team. The Legal Technologist reserves the right to reject any piece of content.
Each magazine issue has a cut off date for content. This is the date by which content needs to be received by our editorial team in order for it to be added to that issue. These are the cut off dates for the upcoming issues:
– May/June issue (cut off date: 30 April 2023)
– July/August issue (cut off date: 31 July 2023)
– September/October issue (cut off date: 30 September 2023)
– November/December issue (cut off date: 30 November 2023)
As a free magazine our income is derived from magazine and online advertising. If that is of interest then please contact us here for further information and rates.